Warranty Exclusions and Limitations
Any warranty claims associated with the below list are not considered manufacturer defects and are not covered within our refund policy.
User wear and tear from normal use such as:
- Worn edges or corners from daily use
- Natural fading and softening of materials
- Stains, spots and spills
- Stretching from wear/use
- Damage to finishes or seams from friction/rubbing
- Improper conditioning and cleaning
- Linings that are ripped, stained or worn from normal use.
Misuse, neglect, abuse or accidental damage such as:
- Rips or scratches
- Gashes and tears
- Harsh chemicals or cleaners
- Animal, fire or weather (lightning, tornado, flood, etc.) damage
- Airline or third-party damage or mishandling
- Third party alterations (added pinholes etc)
- Theft, loss or intentional damage.