Warranty Exclusions and Limitations
Any warranty claims associated with the below list are not considered manufacturer defects and are not covered within our refund policy.
User wear and tear from normal use such as:
- Worn edges or corners from daily use
- Natural fading and softening of materials
- Stains, spots and spills
- Stretching from wear/use
- Damage to finishes or seams from friction/rubbing
- Improper conditioning and cleaning
- Linings that are ripped, stained or worn from normal use.
Misuse, neglect, abuse or accidental damage such as:
- Rips or scratches
- Gashes and tears
- Harsh chemicals or cleaners
- Animal, fire or weather (lightning, tornado, flood, etc.) damage
- Airline or third-party damage or mishandling
- Third party alterations (added pinholes etc)
- Theft, loss or intentional damage.
- Colour variation might occur in genuine leather belts. This is common for belts made from real leather as real leather will have colour variation occurring during the dying and manufacturing process.
- There might be slight shade variation between website photos and actual products due to differences in screen display, brightness etc.