Refund and Exchange of Goods
- We do accept returns / exchanges if you change your mind or for incorrect product / size choices.
- We do not refund / exchange on CLEARANCE items unless faulty.
- Returns on faulty goods, or goods that do not match the description provided will be honoured.
- Notification of any product issues must be notified via email ( email@example.com ) or by phone ( 02) 95640588 ) within 14 days of receipt of goods.
- Refunds will only be allowed within 30 days of the original purchase date (not including faulty items).
- All postage and insurance costs involved in returning products to Addison Road are the responsibility of the purchaser, except in the case of items received damaged or faulty.
- To exchange/return the item, product should be in the same condition as it was received.
- To exchange/return the item, please include your invoice number and a note with additional information of what would you like us to do (exchange for size X, refund)
- This refund policy does not affect your statutory rights.
To exchange or return the product(s), please send it back to 54-58 Addison Road, Marrickville, NSW, 2204 including a note with invoice number and information what would you like to do.
Warranty Exclusions and Limitations
Any warranty claims associated with the below list are not considered manufacturer defects and are not covered within our refund policy.
User wear and tear from normal use such as:
- Worn edges or corners from daily use
- Natural fading and softening of materials
- Stains, spots and spills
- Stretching from wear/use
- Damage to finishes or seams from friction/rubbing
- Improper conditioning and cleaning
- Linings that are ripped, stained or worn from normal use.
Misuse, neglect, abuse or accidental damage such as:
- Rips or scratches
- Gashes and tears
- Harsh chemicals or cleaners
- Animal, fire or weather (lightning, tornado, flood, etc.) damage
- Airline or third-party damage or mishandling
- Third party alterations (added pinholes etc)
- Theft, loss or intentional damage.
Ownership of Materials
Unless otherwise indicated, Addison Road owns all copyright of the material used on this website. All registered or unregistered trademarks used on the site are the property of their respective owners.
All information, material, text, graphics, logos, trademarks and other material (collectively referred to as Contents) on this site are the property of Addison Road and such contents are protected under Australian laws and through international treaties.
We have done our best to display as accurately as possible the colours of products on this website. However, because the colours you will see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be 100% accurate. Please note that all product images are digital and for illustration purposes only. Colours and shades therefore may vary depending on each image/description.
All our products attract a Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 10%. All prices advertised are inclusive of GST. All international orders are exempt from Australian GST; however they may incur taxes and duties by customs in the country where the order is delivered. Any taxes and duties incurred in the country of destination are the responsibility of the customer.