Terms & Conditions
This website is operated by Addison Road, an Australian owned business operating out of New South Wales. As use of this website is governed by the Terms and Conditions outlined below, please take the time to review them. Please note that these Terms and Conditions are revised from time to time.
Use of this website constitutes your agreement to follow these Terms and Conditions and to be bound by them. If you do not agree with any of the following Terms and Conditions please do not use this website.
If you require any further information please contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (02) 9564 0588.
Refund and Exchange of Goods
We understand that shopping online is convenient, but sometimes items just don’t fit or you’re left unhappy! For change of mind purchases, you have 30 days with the original purchase date to obtain an exchange or credit note.
If you have received your item and are experiencing any issues with your item, we ask that you notify us via email at email@example.com or by phone (02) 9564 0588 within 14 days of receipt of goods.
The important thing to remember is that we want the beautiful items you purchase from us to be perfect for you. We will exchange at any time where goods are:
- Items are at fault, such as a manufacturing defect
- Are not fit for your purpose
- In conflict with any other rights provided for by State Legislation or the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission (ACCC)
- Product must be returned unworn and in a new condition
- Proof of purchase is required
The following items are not eligible for exchanges or returns:
- Clearance items
- Custom sizes
- The item is clearly worn and not returned in a sellable condition.
- The item is damaged, misused, tampered with, modifications or alternations made by us.
Warranty Exclusions and Limitations
Any warranty claims associated with the below list are not considered manufacturer defects and are not covered within our refund policy.
User wear and tear from normal use such as:
- Worn edges or corners from daily use
- Natural fading and softening of materials
- Stains, spots and spills
- Stretching from wear/use
- Damage to finishes or seams from friction/rubbing
- Improper conditioning and cleaning
- Linings that are ripped, stained or worn from normal use.
Misuse, neglect, abuse or accidental damage such as:
- Rips or scratches
- Gashes and tears
- Harsh chemicals or cleaners
- Animal, fire or weather (lightning, tornado, flood, etc.) damage
- Airline or third-party damage or mishandling
- Third party alterations (added pinholes etc)
- Theft, loss or intentional damage.
- Colour variation might occur in genuine leather belts. This is common for belts made from real leather as real leather will have colour variation occurring during the dying and manufacturing process.
- There might be slight shade variation between website photos and actual products due to differences in screen display, brightness etc.
Cancellation of Orders
You can cancel your order any time during your “checkout” process. Once you have entered your credit card details and your payment has been approved you are unable to cancel your order at the “checkout” stage. If your order has not been dispatched and you need to cancel, please contact us immediately via email or our “Contact” page with your order number and include the word “CANCEL” in the subject line. Once your order has been dispatched we are unable to cancel your order.
Ownership of Materials
Unless otherwise indicated, Belt N Bags owns all copyright of the material used on this website. All registered or unregistered trademarks used on the site are the property of their respective owners.
All information, material, text, graphics, logos, trademarks and other material (collectively referred to as Contents) on this site are the property of Belt N Bags and such contents are protected under Australian laws and through international treaties.
We have done our best to display as accurately as possible the colours of products on this website. However, because the colours you will see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of any colour will be 100% accurate. Please note that all product images are digital and for illustration purposes only. Colours and shades therefore may vary depending on each image/description.
All our products attract a Goods and Services Tax (GST) of 10%. All prices advertised are inclusive of GST. All international orders are exempt from Australian GST; however they may incur taxes and duties by customs in the country where the order is delivered. Any taxes and duties incurred in the country of destination are the responsibility of the customer.
Links to other websites
From time to time, the website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the linked website by Addison Road. Addison Road is not responsible for the content for any linked website or any hyperlink contained on the linked site. Addison Road does not warrant correctness, accuracy, timeliness, legality or reliability of any third party website, including the contents of any link framed by this site. Your decision to link to a third party is entirely at your own risk.
Contributions in the form of feedback must not breach any applicable laws or rights. Without limiting this obligation, we require your contribution to not:
- Defame any person
- Breach anyone’s intellectual property rights or confidentiality
- Breach privacy laws
- Breach anti-discrimination laws
- Contain any links, advertising or marketing material or spam
- Stalk or harass any person
- Encourage or promote or assist the commission of any illegal act
- Contain excessively coarse language
- Include any material that contains any virus or computer code or file or computer program designed to impair the performance of Addison Road network or any computer, software of telecommunications device.
Addison Road uses its best endeavours to list products at the most competitive prices. Addison Road reserves the right to change prices for any products listed on the Addison Road website at any time. Our recommended retail prices are based on products of a similar style, material & construction to those currently in the market place. All prices are indicated in Australian Currency AUD.
Each Addison Road discount voucher is personal to the user receiving it and is not transferable & has no monetary value. Each Addison Road discount voucher has an expiry date which can not be modified.
The use of a Addison Road discount voucher requires the total value of the order (excluding any extra delivery costs) to be higher than the monetary value of the discount given by the Addison Road discount voucher. Some Addison Road discount vouchers may specify a minimum spend in order to be used. In this case, the monetary value of the order (excluding any extra delivery costs) must be higher than the minimum spend.
Under no circumstances can the value of a discount Addison Road voucher be used on an order if that Addison Road voucher is defective or out of date, no replacement Addison Road discount voucher’s will be issued.
When an order is placed using a Addison Road discount voucher and it contains a number of items the discount will apply to the overall amount. We reserve the right to modify or amend at any time these guidelines and the methods through which benefits are earned.
Supply of Your Products
Subject to these Terms and Conditions, we will supply you the products indicated on your Order Confirmation once payment has been cleared and received by Addison Road. When your ordered items have been dispatched, we will email you to confirm shipment of each item including a tracking number for your order.
Delivery of Your Products
Delivery of your purchase is by Australia Post, e-Parcel. You will be provided with a Tracking number where you will be able to track your order at Australia Post Tracking
For further information regarding these Terms and Conditions, please email us using the contact form provided here.